Warranty Terms and Conditions
5 Year Structural Warranty
Industry leading structural warranty covers the draw bar and chassis only from fatigue and has a guarantee for a period of Five (5) years from original date of purchase. 5 Year structural warranty applies to 2015 Black Series V2 models only.
GIC PTY LTD offers warranty on all workmanship and materials on our Camper Trailers.
- Warranty is valid only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred or deferred in any way. Once sold or otherwise disposed of by the original purchaser to any third party, GIC PTY LTD accepts no liability, claim logged by anyone other than the original owner.
- Warranties are not valid on items purchased for the purpose of rental, loan or commercial use.
- No warranty is offered on products sold at auction or as demonstrator, factory seconds or used products.
- Warranty does not cover the product in the event of abuse, misuse, accidental damage or collision, modification of design, fair wear and tear (wheel bearings, wheels, tires, paint, travel cover, zips and mesh.) neglect, incorrect or inadequate maintenance. Suspension, wheels nuts and bearings must be checked before every trip. Wheel bearings must be serviced by an authorised motor mechanic in 6 month intervals. Note for extreme use the camper will require more frequent wheel bearing service (River crossing, beach use, touring etc.)
- Trailer bodies and their workmanship are guaranteed for a period of one (1) year from original date of purchase.
- Tents and workmanship are guaranteed for a period of one (1) year from original date of purchase. General wear and tear is exempt.
- All warranty work is to be carried out by GIC PTY LTD or by a GIC PTY LTD authorised representative unless with the express written permission of GIC. GIC PTY LTD will repair or replace the item at their discretion
- Any transport, accommodation, towing or recovery costs arising from a warranty claim are the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise stated in writing by GIC PTY LTD.
- Your Black Series Camper comes with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The benefits within our Warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies under the Australian Consumer Law in relation to our Black Series Campers.
- Warranty is valid to Black Series Campers that have been maintained in accordance with Camper trailer care guide (see website for details) Note if warranty claim is lodged, service documentation may be required to support your claim.
All deposits up to $500 are non-refundable due to costs incurred by your order.
Trailer and Tent Care
Click here to download the Trailer and Tent Care Guide.
Disclaimer: Information contained on this web site is subject to change without notice, and is intended as general information only and is not complete or definitive. Specifications of products may change without notice, interested parties should consult with a GIC staff member prior to purchase to ensure current specifications meet their needs. GIC Pty Ltd is not liable, and does not take any responsibility whatsoever, for the reliance on such information. © GIC Pty Ltd 2013-2014. All rights reserved. No part of this site may be reproduced without express written permission from GIC Pty Ltd.